Terms & Conditions
Terms and Conditions
Last updated: January 03, 2022
Please read these terms and conditions carefully before using Our Service.
Interpretation and Definitions
The words of which the initial letter is capitalized have meanings defined under the following conditions. The following definitions shall have the same meaning regardless of whether they appear in singular or in plural.
For the purposes of these Terms and Conditions:
- Application means the software programprovided by the Company downloaded by You on any electronic device, named HJAELP
- Application Store means the digitaldistribution service operated and developed by Apple Inc. (Apple App Store) orGoogle Inc. (Google Play Store) in which the Application has been downloaded.
- Affiliate means an entity that controls,is controlled by or is under common control with a party, where"control" means ownership of 50% or more of the shares, equityinterest or other securities entitled to vote for election of directors orother managing authority.
- Account means a unique account createdfor You to access our Service or parts of our Service.
- Country refers to: Denmark
- Company (referred to as either "theCompany", "We", "Us" or "Our" in thisAgreement) refers to HJAELP ApS, Ringgade 3, 6240 Loegumkloster, Denmark.
- Content refers to content such as text,images, or other information that can be posted, uploaded, linked to orotherwise made available by You, regardless of the form of that content.
- Device means any device that can accessthe Service such as a computer, a cellphone or a digital tablet.
- Feedback means feedback, innovations orsuggestions sent by You regarding the attributes, performance or features ofour Service.
- Goods refer to the items offered forsale on the Service.
- In-app Purchase refers to the purchaseof a product, item, service or Subscription made through the Application andsubject to these Terms and Conditions and/or the Application Store's own termsand conditions.
- Orders mean a request by You to purchaseGoods from Us.
- Promotions refer to contests,sweepstakes or other promotions offered through the Service.
- Service refers to the Application.
- Terms and Conditions (also referred as"Terms") mean these Terms and Conditions that form the entireagreement between You and the Company regarding the use of the Service.
- Third-party Social Media Service meansany services or content (including data, information, products or services)provided by a third-party that may be displayed, included or made available bythe Service.
- You means the individual accessing orusing the Service, or the company, or other legal entity on behalf of whichsuch individual is accessing or using the Service, as applicable.
Placing Orders for Goods
By placing an Order for Goods through theService, You warrant that You are legally capable of entering into binding contracts.
If You wish to place an Order for Goodsavailable on the Service, You may be asked to supply certain informationrelevant to Your Order including, without limitation, Your name, Your email,Your phone number, Your credit card number, the expiration date of Your creditcard, Your billing address, and Your shipping information.You represent and warrant that: (i) Youhave the legal right to use any credit or debit card(s) or other paymentmethod(s) in connection with any Order; and that (ii) the information Yousupply to us is true, correct and complete.By submitting such information, You grantus the right to provide the information to payment processing third parties forpurposes of facilitating the completion of Your Order.
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order at any time for certain reasons including but not limited to:
· Goods availability
· Errors in the description orprices for Goods
· Errors in Your Order
We reserve the right to refuse or cancel Your Order if fraud or an unauthorized or illegal transaction is suspected.
Your Order Cancellation Rights
Any Goods you purchase can only be returnedin accordance with these Terms and Conditions and Our Returns Policy.
Our Returns Policy forms a part of theseTerms and Conditions. Please read our Returns Policy to learn more about yourright to cancel Your Order.
Your right to cancel an Order only applies to Goods that are returned in the same condition as You received them. Youshould also include all of the products instructions, documents and wrappings.Goods that are damaged or not in the same condition as You received them orwhich are worn simply beyond opening the original packaging will not berefunded. You should therefore take reasonable care of the purchased Goodswhile they are in Your possession.
We will reimburse You no later than 14 daysfrom the day on which We receive the returned Goods. We will use the same meansof payment as You used for the Order, and You will not incur any fees for such reimbursement.
You will not have any right to cancel anOrder for the supply of any of the following Goods:
· The supply of Goods made toYour specifications or clearly personalized.
· The supply of Goods whichaccording to their nature are not suitable to be returned, deteriorate rapidlyor where the date of expiry is over.
· The supply of Goods which arenot suitable for return due to health protection or hygiene reasons and wereunsealed after delivery.
· The supply of Goods which are,after delivery, according to their nature, inseparably mixed with other items.
· The supply of digital contentwhich is not supplied on a tangible medium if the performance has begun withYour prior express consent and You have acknowledged Your loss of cancellationright.
Availability, Errors and Inaccuracies
We are constantly updating Our offerings ofGoods on the Service. The Goods available on Our Service may be mispriced,described inaccurately, or unavailable, and We may experience delays inupdating information regarding our Goods on the Service and in Our advertisingon other websites.
We cannot and do not guarantee the accuracyor completeness of any information, including prices, product images,specifications, availability, and services. We reserve the right to change or updateinformation and to correct errors, inaccuracies, or omissions at any timewithout prior notice.
The Company reserves the right to reviseits prices at any time prior to accepting an Order.
The prices quoted may be revised by theCompany subsequent to accepting an Order in the event of any occurrenceaffecting delivery caused by government action, variation in customs duties,increased shipping charges, higher foreign exchange costs and any other matterbeyond the control of the Company. In that event, You will have the right tocancel Your Order.
All Goods purchased are subject to aone-time payment. Payment can be made through various payment methods we haveavailable, such as Visa, MasterCard, Affinity Card, American Express cards oronline payment methods (PayPal, for example).
Payment cards (credit cards or debit cards)are subject to validation checks and authorization by Your card issuer. If wedo not receive the required authorization, We will not be liable for any delayor non-delivery of Your Order.
The Application may include In-appPurchases that allow you to buy products, services or Subscriptions.More information about how you may be ableto manage In-app Purchases using your Device may be set out in the ApplicationStore's own terms and conditions or in your Device's Help settings.In-app Purchases can only be consumedwithin the Application. If you make a In-app Purchase, that In-app Purchasecannot be cancelled after you have initiated its download. In-app Purchasescannot be redeemed for cash or other consideration or otherwise transferred.If any In-app Purchase is not successfullydownloaded or does not work once it has been successfully downloaded, we will,after becoming aware of the fault or being notified to the fault by You,investigate the reason for the fault. We will act reasonably in decidingwhether to provide You with a replacement In-app Purchase or issue You with apatch to repair the fault. In no event will We charge You to replace or repairthe In-app Purchase. In the unlikely event that we are unable to replace orrepair the relevant In-app Purchase or are unable to do so within a reasonableperiod of time and without significant inconvenience to You, We will authorizethe Application Store to refund You an amount up to the cost of the relevantIn-app Purchase. Alternatively, if You wish to request a refund, You may do soby contacting the Application Store directly.You acknowledge and agree that all billingand transaction processes are handled by the Application Store from where youdownloaded the Application and are governed by that Application Store's ownterms and conditions.If you have any payment related issues withIn-app Purchases, then you need to contact the Application Store directly.
When You create an account with Us, Youmust provide Us information that is accurate, complete, and current at alltimes. Failure to do so constitutes a breach of the Terms, which may result inimmediate termination of Your account on Our Service.You are responsible for safeguarding thepassword that You use to access the Service and for any activities or actionsunder Your password, whether Your password is with Our Service or a Third-PartySocial Media Service.You agree not to disclose Your password toany third party. You must notify Us immediately upon becoming aware of anybreach of security or unauthorized use of Your account.You may not use as a username the name ofanother person or entity or that is not lawfully available for use, a name ortrademark that is subject to any rights of another person or entity other thanYou without appropriate authorization, or a name that is otherwise offensive,vulgar or obscene.
Your Right to Post Content
Our Service allows You to post Content. Youare responsible for the Content that You post to the Service, including itslegality, reliability, and appropriateness.By posting Content to the Service, Yougrant Us the right and license to use, modify, publicly perform, publiclydisplay, reproduce, and distribute such Content on and through the Service. Youretain any and all of Your rights to any Content You submit, post or display onor through the Service and You are responsible for protecting those rights. Youagree that this license includes the right for Us to make Your Contentavailable to other users of the Service, who may also use Your Content subjectto these Terms.You represent and warrant that: (i) theContent is Yours (You own it) or You have the right to use it and grant Us therights and license as provided in these Terms, and (ii) the posting of YourContent on or through the Service does not violate the privacy rights,publicity rights, copyrights, contract rights or any other rights of anyperson.
The Company is not responsible for thecontent of the Service's users. You expressly understand and agree that You aresolely responsible for the Content and for all activity that occurs under youraccount, whether done so by You or any third person using Your account.You may not transmit any Content that isunlawful, offensive, upsetting, intended to disgust, threatening, libelous,defamatory, obscene or otherwise objectionable. Examples of such objectionableContent include, but are not limited to, the following:
· Unlawful or promoting unlawfulactivity.
· Defamatory, discriminatory, ormean-spirited content, including references or commentary about religion, race,sexual orientation, gender, national/ethnic origin, or other targeted groups.
· Spam, machine – or randomly –generated, constituting unauthorized or unsolicited advertising, chain letters,any other form of unauthorized solicitation, or any form of lottery orgambling.
· Containing or installing anyviruses, worms, malware, trojan horses, or other content that is designed orintended to disrupt, damage, or limit the functioning of any software, hardwareor telecommunications equipment or to damage or obtain unauthorized access toany data or other information of a third person.
· Infringing on any proprietaryrights of any party, including patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright,right of publicity or other rights.
· Impersonating any person orentity including the Company and its employees or representatives.
· Violating the privacy of anythird person.
· False information and features.
The Company reserves the right, but not theobligation, to, in its sole discretion, determine whether or not any Content isappropriate and complies with this Terms, refuse or remove this Content. TheCompany further reserves the right to make formatting and edits and change themanner of any Content. The Company can also limit or revoke the use of theService if You post such objectionable Content. As the Company cannot controlall content posted by users and/or third parties on the Service, you agree touse the Service at your own risk. You understand that by using the Service Youmay be exposed to content that You may find offensive, indecent, incorrect or objectionable,and You agree that under no circumstances will the Company be liable in any wayfor any content, including any errors or omissions in any content, or any lossor damage of any kind incurred as a result of your use of any content.
Although regular backups of Content areperformed, the Company does not guarantee there will be no loss or corruptionof data.Corrupt or invalid backup points may becaused by, without limitation, Content that is corrupted prior to being backedup or that changes during the time a backup is performed.The Company will provide support andattempt to troubleshoot any known or discovered issues that may affect thebackups of Content. But You acknowledge that the Company has no liabilityrelated to the integrity of Content or the failure to successfully restoreContent to a usable state.You agree to maintain a complete andaccurate copy of any Content in a location independent of the Service.
Intellectual Property Infringement
We respect the intellectual property rightsof others. It is Our policy to respond to any claim that Content posted on theService infringes a copyright or other intellectual property infringement ofany person.If You are a copyright owner, or authorizedon behalf of one, and You believe that the copyrighted work has been copied ina way that constitutes copyright infringement that is taking place through theService, You must submit Your notice in writing to the attention of ourcopyright agent via email at firstname.lastname@example.org and include in Your notice adetailed description of the alleged infringement.You may be held accountable for damages(including costs and attorneys' fees) for misrepresenting that any Content isinfringing Your copyright.
DMCA Notice and DMCA Procedure for Copyright InfringementClaims
You may submit a notification pursuant tothe Digital Millennium Copyright Act (DMCA) by providing our Copyright Agentwith the following information in writing (see 17 U.S.C 512(c)(3) for furtherdetail):
· An electronic or physicalsignature of the person authorized to act on behalf of the owner of thecopyright's interest.
· A description of thecopyrighted work that You claim has been infringed, including the URL (i.e.,web page address) of the location where the copyrighted work exists or a copyof the copyrighted work.
· Identification of the URL orother specific location on the Service where the material that You claim isinfringing is located.
· Your address, telephone number,and email address.
· A statement by You that Youhave a good faith belief that the disputed use is not authorized by thecopyright owner, its agent, or the law.
· A statement by You, made underpenalty of perjury, that the above information in Your notice is accurate andthat You are the copyright owner or authorized to act on the copyright owner'sbehalf.You can contact our copyright agent viaemail at email@example.com. Upon receipt of a notification, the Company willtake whatever action, in its sole discretion, it deems appropriate, including removalof the challenged content from the Service.
The Service and its original content(excluding Content provided by You or other users), features and functionalityare and will remain the exclusive property of the Company and its licensors.The Service is protected by copyright,trademark, and other laws of both the Country and foreign countries.Our trademarks and trade dress may not beused in connection with any product or service without the prior writtenconsent of the Company.
Your Feedback to Us
You assign all rights, title and interestin any Feedback You provide the Company. If for any reason such assignment isineffective, You agree to grant the Company a non-exclusive, perpetual,irrevocable, royalty free, worldwide right and license to use, reproduce, disclose, sub-license, distribute, modify and exploit such Feedback without restriction.
Links to Other Websites
Our Service may contain links to third-party web sites or services that are not owned or controlled by the Company.The Company has no control over, andassumes no responsibility for, the content, privacy policies, or practices ofany third party web sites or services. You further acknowledge and agree thatthe Company shall not be responsible or liable, directly or indirectly, for anydamage or loss caused or alleged to be caused by or in connection with the useof or reliance on any such content, goods or services available on or throughany such web sites or services.We strongly advise You to read the termsand conditions and privacy policies of any third-party web sites or servicesthat You visit.
We may terminate or suspend Your Accountimmediately, without prior notice or liability, for any reason whatsoever,including without limitation if You breach these Terms and Conditions.Upon termination, Your right to use theService will cease immediately. If You wish to terminate Your Account, You maysimply discontinue using the Service.
Limitation of Liability
Notwithstanding any damages that You might incur,the entire liability of the Company and any of its suppliers under anyprovision of this Terms and Your exclusive remedy for all of the foregoingshall be limited to the amount actually paid by You through the Service or 100USD if You haven't purchased anything through the Service.To the maximum extent permitted byapplicable law, in no event shall the Company or its suppliers be liable forany special, incidental, indirect, or consequential damages whatsoever(including, but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, loss of data orother information, for business interruption, for personal injury, loss ofprivacy arising out of or in any way related to the use of or inability to usethe Service, third-party software and/or third-party hardware used with theService, or otherwise in connection with any provision of this Terms), even ifthe Company or any supplier has been advised of the possibility of such damagesand even if the remedy fails of its essential purpose.Some states do not allow the exclusion ofimplied warranties or limitation of liability for incidental or consequentialdamages, which means that some of the above limitations may not apply. In thesestates, each party's liability will be limited to the greatest extent permittedby law.
"AS IS" and "ASAVAILABLE" Disclaimer
The Service is provided to You "ASIS" and "AS AVAILABLE" and with all faults and defects withoutwarranty of any kind. To the maximum extent permitted under applicable law, theCompany, on its own behalf and on behalf of its Affiliates and its and theirrespective licensors and service providers, expressly disclaims all warranties,whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, with respect to the Service,including all implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particularpurpose, title and non-infringement, and warranties that may arise out ofcourse of dealing, course of performance, usage or trade practice. Withoutlimitation to the foregoing, the Company provides no warranty or undertaking,and makes no representation of any kind that the Service will meet Yourrequirements, achieve any intended results, be compatible or work with anyother software, applications, systems or services, operate withoutinterruption, meet any performance or reliability standards or be error free orthat any errors or defects can or will be corrected.Without limiting the foregoing, neither theCompany nor any of the company's provider makes any representation or warrantyof any kind, express or implied: (i) as to the operation or availability of theService, or the information, content, and materials or products includedthereon; (ii) that the Service will be uninterrupted or error-free; (iii) as tothe accuracy, reliability, or currency of any information or content providedthrough the Service; or (iv) that the Service, its servers, the content, ore-mails sent from or on behalf of the Company are free of viruses, scripts,trojan horses, worms, malware, timebombs or other harmful components.Some jurisdictions do not allow theexclusion of certain types of warranties or limitations on applicable statutoryrights of a consumer, so some or all of the above exclusions and limitationsmay not apply to You. But in such a case the exclusions and limitations setforth in this section shall be applied to the greatest extent enforceable underapplicable law.
The laws of the Country, excluding itsconflicts of law rules, shall govern this Terms and Your use of the Service.Your use of the Application may also be subject to other local, state,national, or international laws.
If You have any concern or dispute aboutthe Service, You agree to first try to resolve the dispute informally bycontacting the Company.
For European Union (EU) Users
If You are a European Union consumer, youwill benefit from any mandatory provisions of the law of the country in whichyou are resident in.
United States Legal Compliance
You represent and warrant that (i) You arenot located in a country that is subject to the United States governmentembargo, or that has been designated by the United States government as a"terrorist supporting" country, and (ii) You are not listed on anyUnited States government list of prohibited or restricted parties.
Severability and Waiver
If any provision of these Terms is held tobe unenforceable or invalid, such provision will be changed and interpreted toaccomplish the objectives of such provision to the greatest extent possibleunder applicable law and the remaining provisions will continue in full forceand effect.
Except as provided herein, the failure toexercise a right or to require performance of an obligation under these Termsshall not effect a party's ability to exercise such right or require suchperformance at any time thereafter nor shall the waiver of a breach constitutea waiver of any subsequent breach.
These Terms and Conditions may have beentranslated if We have made them available to You on our Service. You agree thatthe original English text shall prevail in the case of a dispute.
Changes to These Terms and Conditions
We reserve the right, at Our solediscretion, to modify or replace these Terms at any time. If a revision ismaterial We will make reasonable efforts to provide at least 30 days' noticeprior to any new terms taking effect. What constitutes a material change willbe determined at Our sole discretion.By continuing to access or use Our Serviceafter those revisions become effective, You agree to be bound by the revisedterms. If You do not agree to the new terms, in whole or in part, please stopusing the website and the Service.
If you have any questions about these Termsand Conditions, You can contact us:
· By email: firstname.lastname@example.org